This disclosure serves as an understanding and agreement protecting the coach/client relationship. Please read carefully.
- All sessions are for the self-improvement and self-healing of mature, mentally healthy adults over the age of 21.
- Tracye Eppler is a certified transpersonal hypnotist (National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists), certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher (Yogananda Institute), certified Holistic Life Coach (Spencer Institute 2008), and ordained metaphysical minister (Universal Life Monastery). The state of Texas does not require the licensing of these professions. Other certifications are listed on the “About” page at www.TracyeEppler.com.
- Tracye’s services are not a replacement for licensed medical care, counseling, psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, or substance abuse treatment. She is not a state licensed psychologist, counselor, therapist, or medical doctor. If you have been diagnosed with a physical or mental condition, please seek out a qualified medical professional.
- Tracye does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prescribe anything including diets, vitamins, or exercise regimens. Tracye’s focus is non-clinical and not covered by health insurance.
- All personal information, electronic files, and conversations are kept confidential, unless it exposes illegal activity, is required pursuant to valid court order or subpoena; or there is an imminent or likely risk of danger to self or to others. In these circumstances or like circumstances the appropriate authorities will be informed.
- The spiritual guidance offered does not constitute as medical or legal advice. Tracye does not predict the future nor tell someone what decisions to make.
- As with any guidance or coaching, use your intuition and intellect to tune into yourself and judge what is right for you. You take full responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken as a result of your sessions.
- Tracye holds out no promises or guarantees. Every session is unique to the individual.
- Tracye reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Scheduling a session implies that, except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, you agree to fully release and hold harmless Tracye Eppler and Tracye Eppler, MHt. from and against any and all claims of liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with your sessions.
- All sessions by appointment only via phone, mobile FaceTime app, and Skype Video. Skype video is free and suggested for international calls. Tracye is not responsible for long distance charges.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment is accepted via credit card at the beginning of a session. You can also pay directly with PayPal. A PayPal notice of payment must be received before session starts. Payment can be sent using the link www.paypal.me/tjeppler.
- As a courtesy, please give a 24-hour notice of cancellation if you cannot make your appointment.
- Initial session is 90 minutes for $188.
- Follow-up sessions are 60 minutes for $125.
- Bundle three 60-minute sessions for $345 paid in full in advance for a $30 savings. (Regularly $375)
- Guidance-only sessions are 30 minutes for $75.
Download .pdf file of Disclosure for your records: